Monday, November 20, 2017

Miss Cellania's Links

The Man with 400 Albums. R. Stevie Moore is a puzzling, yet long-lasting, music star.

Thanks for Nothing. A collection of links about the tax bill now in Congress. 

Norway’s Medieval Wooden Churches Look Plucked From a Fairy Tale.

True Kilts: Debunking the Myths About Highlanders and Clan Tartans. You might be surprised to find out how recent registered family tartans are. 

Women Waiting Tables Get Harassed Constantly, And We Know How To Stop It. 

The Long Journey to Make Pixar's Dia de los Muertos Movie CocoCoco opens November 22 nationwide.

Why the Nazi Party Loved Decaf Coffee.

Flamin' Hot Cheetos Turkey, and other recipes for stoned Millennials. (via Cracked)

Married Young: The Fight Over Child Marriage in America. (via Nag on the Lake)

New York's Holiday Nostalgia Trains. (via Metafilter)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

FYI: In my note to my representative yesterday to express my displeasure at her yes vote on Trumps Taxes I referred to her as "TRUMPS TOADIE" which I think is a nice turn of phrase. I'm sure you have a few in your area. Feel free to use the phrase.

Miss Cellania said...

Are you kidding? My senators are Rand Paul and Mitch McConnell. My rep is Hal Rogers. They hear that every day from the national press, it makes no impression.

xoxoxoBruce said...

Money talks, insults walk. :o(